iOS and pados not correctly filling logon data

Options
rlgleason51
rlgleason51
Community Member
edited November 2021 in iOS

MacOS 12.0.1, iOS and pad os 15.1. Ip 7.9.3. and Safari browser.

Strange issue that has been happening for the last few versions of 1P, and apple os's when logging into citi.com. The only site I have an issue with.

1P does not correctly fill-in the user ID/password from my iPhone or iPad. Puts the password in the login field. Even when using split screen to drag and drop, the login is not accepted.

Only my Macs work properly, and since I have an 1p account, 1P should act the same not matter devices I use.

Very irritating.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

I guess no one has any idea about what I am talking about. Still having same problem with CITI.COM

iOS: userid field populated by password. Password field left blank.
    MacOS: No problem, Both fields popullate correctly.

• Hello @rlgleason51! 👋

I'm sorry for the delay in responding. I don't have a Citi.com account but I've tested the Citi.com website in Safari on my iPhone using a set of fake credentials and it looks like Password AutoFill is correctly filling the username and password into the username and password fields. Here's what I did:

1. Open Safari on my iPhone.
    2. Go to citi.com
    3. Tap on the Sign on button in the upper right corner of the Citi.com website.
    4. Tap on the User ID field
    5. Tap on the Passwords prompt that appears above the keyboard.
    6. Follow the prompts to finish filling the username and password.

Can you try these steps? If this doesn't work then can you try to save a new login item using Password AutoFill for Citi.com to see if that works better: Use 1Password to fill and save in apps on your iPhone and iPad

I look forward to hearing from you. :)

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

This worked, Thanks.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of Dave, you are welcome @rlgleason51! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.