To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

csv import seems broken

chrshale
chrshale
Community Member

Ok I've bought 1Password. I exported my passwords from Lastpass. I imported into 1Password. Now my vault has many entries and 1Password cannot find any of them. I'm guessing that the field mapping is wrong. 1Password is unusable right now.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• J_O_D
    J_O_D
    Community Member

When importing into 1Password I have always used the general CSV import - because that way I can precisely map columns to fields. It seems to me that you do not have imported titles correctly (I would suspect LastPass CSV structure has been changed), so I would suggest my way to you.

• chrshale
    chrshale
    Community Member

That's what I wound up doing. Perhaps they should change their website instructions. Thanks.

• Hi @chrshale and @J_O_D:

Thanks for asking! I'm sorry you ran into issues along the way, and I'm glad you were both able to get sorted out. If you do ever run into issues importing again, all the items in that import are tagged, so you can quickly find and delete them if necessary. Let me know if you need any other help getting started with 1Password :smile:

Jack

This discussion has been closed.