Working with the Archive

jasimon9
jasimon9
Community Member

I would like to be able to search for items anywhere, whether in the archive or not. I have run quite a few searches, and I am getting results that sometimes include Archive items and other times not. For example I have two items with "spice" in the name, one a login and the other in Archive. Seaching "spice" only shows the one in Logins. Other searches show both the Login and Archive items.

What governs whether an item is found in the Archive.

1Password Version: 7.9.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.7

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@jasimon9:

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• jasimon9
    jasimon9
    Community Member

Ticket number is [#XAV-28566-419]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@jasimon9:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: XAV-28566-419

• jasimon9
    jasimon9
    Community Member

I received an email that references the ticket number shown above: [#XAV-28566-419]. However, the content of that email has nothing to do with this question, about working with the Archive. Instead it is responding to a different question: "https://1password.community/discussion/126022/working-with-documents-feature-of-1p#latest".

In the interest of keeping the questions coherent, I am going to add my response to that email to that other question.

This discussion has been closed.