Windows app 8.4.1 very, VERY sluggish

Options
simonej
simonej
Community Member

I upgraded to Windows 11 a few days ago. Today, all of a sudden my 1password version 7 app quit opening in Windows. So I uninstalled the app then downloaded and installed the latest from the 1Password website, which brought in version 8.4.1. The new look is great, but the app is extremely sluggish. When searching, browsing around, and editing my entries, there is a several second delay between my action (e.g. move my mouse, click) and the app doing anything.

This is extremely frustrating - before this happened, I was very happy with the app.

Is anyone else seeing this? Is it a known issue? Any recommendations?

1Password Version: 8.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 11

Comments

• simonej
    simonej
    Community Member
    Options

I pay monthly for this product, and no one in support wants to address this? I really don't want to have to move to another password vault, but in its current form it is essentially unusable.

• Hi @simonej:

I apologize for the delay. Much of our team was taking a much needed holiday. This definitely isn't the experience we want you to have when using 1Password. To get some more visibility on why 1Password could be running poorly, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Windows PC:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Windows)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.