Please make consistent the User Interface

Options

Everyday I'm happy that there is a new beta release, but every time is the same ui interface that is not consistent across panels. Different text sizes. It looks like a cheap app. 1 password 7 native app looks a bit more consistent, even your online page looks consistent but please if you don't want to receive complains from users about your new electron app try to fix the aesthetics. Thank you!. And why so much empty space between objects. The functionality of the app seems to be ok.

1Password Version: 8.5.0
Extension Version: 80500062
OS Version: 12.2

Comments

• Hi @chrischamber, thanks for the feedback here. We'll continue to refine the visual aspects of 1Password 8, and appreciate your input on this.

A few things to note:

why so much empty space between objects.

1. We have heard mixed responses on the spacing here. Some people really like it! Others would prefer a more information-dense presentation, and we're looking at ways to facilitate this. I've already filed an issue about it and am happy to add your comments here to that discussion. 😀

ref: dev/core/core#9396

1. Making the text smaller in the left side panel was an intentional choice, and one that was in part driven by user feedback. But I can see the argument for consistency, and will be passing this on to our dev team as well.

ref: dev/core/core#11882

Thank you, and I hope you'll enjoy the updates to come! 😄

• chrischamber
    chrischamber
    Community Member
    Options

Hey It is looking much better now. Thank you!

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for sticking with us and recognizing the improvements, @chrischamber. 🥰

Ben

This discussion has been closed.