How can I add credentials for a page which is not based on login / Password ?

Options

Hi,

I'm trying to save credentials for a web page which is requesting some specific information: https://espaceclient.ores.be/#/consumption/step1

As you can see, they are requesting a "Code EAN" and a 4 digit sequence "Numéro du compteur" instead of the traditional login/password.

I search a little bit but I don't find any way to save the information in 1Password.

Could you please help me ?

Thanks for your help.

Eric

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.1.4
OS Version: Linux Mint 20.2 (Uma)

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@EricKvD:

Have you tried saving a Login in the browser with these instructions?

How to save a Login manually in your browser

• EricKvD
    EricKvD
    Community Member
    Options

Hello.

Yes I did. The Firefox Plugin is not detecting the credentials. He speaks about the traditional username and password.

• @EricKvD

It appears 1Password is having some trouble identifying the the fields on the page. The only way to save both these fields is to create custom items for the site. If you're using 1Password for Linux, you can create a new item from the app and adding custom fields for the item to look like this:

If you don't have 1Password for Linux intalled, you can click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose New Item followed by Login. This will open a new tab in your browser on 1password.com. From here you can manually create an item with custom fields, like this:

Once you have the item saved, you will be able to autofill both fields by clicking the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choosing Autofill from there. Let me know if that works for you!

This discussion has been closed.