To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Help convince me to subscribe!

Options

I've been using iPassword since it was distributed on clay tablets--well, at least back when it was a one-time payment, no subscription required. I love it, it's working on my various devices. So....I may be outing myself as a freeloader, but I'll ask:
Why should I subscribe to 1Password, other than $36 per year being not a bad way to support a fabulous software team? Other than my being able to stop using iCloud to sync, I'm not seeing a lot of reasons to pay. Or maybe I need to pay so that I can get the next version?

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.0.1

Comments

• @Charles_Kuttner

I see you sent us an email. Let's continue there to prevent duplication of efforts. Someone will be back to you as soon as possible. I'll mention you are using 1Password 6 in your post. It ceased development several years ago now. 1Password 7 is the current version, and 1Password 8 is in beta. That may also give you some talking points when one of my colleagues gets back to you.

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.