"The request timed out" when attempting to use iPhone.

3wire43
3wire43
Community Member

When attempting to sign in on an iPhone, I receive the following: "The request timed out" when attempting to use iPhone.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:"The request timed out" when attempting to use iPhone.

Comments

• 3wire43
    3wire43
    Community Member

How do I obtain an answer? I really don't care to start a conversation with people who may know less than myself. What I'd like is an answer from someone at 1Password who's capable of resolving my log-in issue.

• Hi @3wire43

How do I obtain an answer? I really don't care to start a conversation with people who may know less than myself. What I'd like is an answer from someone at 1Password who's capable of resolving my log-in issue.

This is a community message board, and not a real time chat with 1Password staff. While 1Password staff (myself included) do participate here, other community members are welcome to chime in as well as long as they are respectful and follow the community rules. If you'd prefer an email based conversation with our staff you can send your inquiry to support@1password.com. If you do, please let us know, so we can close this discussion and avoid duplicating efforts.

When attempting to sign in on an iPhone, I receive the following: "The request timed out" when attempting to use iPhone.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty signing in. I have a few questions to help us track this down:

1. Is this during your first attempt to add your account to this iPhone, or have you already added your account and now you're trying to unlock?
    2. Are you able to successfully sign in on this iPhone through Safari using our web app at https://start.1password.com/ ?
    3. Are you able to sign into your account from other devices on the same network as the iPhone?

Please let me know what you find. Again if you'd prefer to move this conversation to email feel free to email the answers to support@1password.com, but please let us know here that you've done so. Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.