Desktop or Web Changes don't Appear in Browser Extension

Options

Changes to any item in the 7 client or even if the web version don't seem to populate in the browser extension. The work around is to restart the browser, the change shows up, but obviously not optimal.

I can't duplicate this on a non-work machine so I suspect it may be a browser/proxy/firewall issue. The updates DO get thru eventually, but only with the work around. Browser is Edge 96 but also happens in Chrome.

1Password Version: 7.9.825
Extension Version: 2.1.4
OS Version: Win 10 1908

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @lspeterman!

Are you able to send us some logs from the work machine so we can take a closer look for you?

After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• lspeterman
    lspeterman
    Community Member
    Options

Will do, I'll be back on Tuesday and will ship it over.

Lance

• lspeterman
    lspeterman
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, I've uploaded the diagnostics and console log. Support ticket number is #WIA-55156-683

• lspeterman
    lspeterman
    Community Member
    Options

Fwiw, I don't think this is the actual fix, but I did play with turning on the Allow access to file URLs switch and the updates flowed. Still a lot of errors in the extension logs, though.

• Thanks @lspeterman! I was able to locate the ticket. Let's continue the conversation there.

ref: WIA-55156-683

This discussion has been closed.