autofill not showing email address on new website login

Options
keitht1958
keitht1958
Community Member

autofill not showing email address on new website login have to type it in manually then 1password saves new login data.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:autofill not showing email address on new website login

Comments

• Hi @keitht1958:

Just to confirm, do you have your email address in an Identity item like so and have 1Password in your browser set up properly?

If you do, are you able to share the website that you're running into trouble with, or is it all websites? Let me know!

Jack

• keitht1958
    keitht1958
    Community Member
    Options

well i went to adobe and they were asking me to login and i did not have login saved in 1password
    i have three emails and three identities with name address and email details
    once i put in manually my email address then 1password offered to save login

• Hi @keitht1958:

Just to make sure I'm understanding the situation correctly, you had an existing login for your Adobe account, but was not saved in 1Password?

If this is the case, 1Password in the browser will not suggest emails from your Identity items in a login form, only a registration/sign up form. After the Login item has been saved, it should be available next time you log in to Adobe. Let me know if that makes sense!

Jack

• keitht1958
    keitht1958
    Community Member
    Options

yeah that is pretty much what happened saved in 1password so not a problem now was hoping it would autofill new websites with identities saved but it would appear not

This discussion has been closed.