Feature Request

Options
grahamw
grahamw
Community Member

I've used 1Password for many years and have really appreciated the improvements over time. I tried to find an official "feature request" method, but all I could find was the team saying to post a message, so here goes. Oh, also searched for this and found a thread but it was closed so couldn't add my request to that thread. I saw quite a few people asking for the same thing and have just started using a VPN that needs the same thing so now posting my support for this "feature".

Feature Request

Ability to copy both the "fixed" password + the OTP with one click as a concatenated password to easily paste into my OpenVPN connection dialog.
At the moment I have to switch to 1Password, copy the fixed password, switch back to the dialog, paste in the password, switch back to 1Password, copy the OTP, switch back to the dialog, paste in the OTP.
Lots of switching back and forward.

Thanks,
Graham

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @grahamw!

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to to share this feedback! We appreciate every idea that could make 1Password even better.

I can see how this could be useful to you, so while I cannot make any promises, I can tell you that I have shared your feedback internally :)

Once again, thank you and have a wonderful day!

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#134

• dm206
    dm206
    Community Member
    Options

As a user I want to know when I've changed my password in the past. Right now accounts only show when the account was last modified, not what was modified.

• Ben
    Options

Hey @dm206

That information is available in the password history window on the item:

Is that helpful? Please let me know.

Ben

• dm206
    dm206
    Community Member
    Options

Uh yes, thank you.

• Ben
    Options

Very glad to hear it. :) You're welcome. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.