1Password Button in Safari Toolbar Disappeared for the Second Time, How Do I Get It Back?

Options
Joelc
Joelc
Community Member
edited January 2022 in 1Password in the Browser

I am looking for a little help please.

I have two MacBooks, both running 1Password 8.5.0, the 2012 MBAir is running Catalina (10.15.7), the 2021 MBP is running Monterey (12.1).

In the last 2 days BOTH have a) lost the 1Password Icon in the toolbar and b) no longer have 1Password for Safari listed as an extension in Safari / Preferences / Extensions.

Please advise as to how to get this back.

Thx!

1Password Version: 8.50.0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 12.1
Referrer: forum-search:1Password Button in Safari Toolbar Disappeared for the Second Time, How DO I Get It Back!

Comments

• brianc400
    brianc400
    Community Member
    edited December 2021
    Options

I have the same problem since today.
    I am on macOS 11.6.2.
    Safari does not show up in Extensions.

• Joelc
    Joelc
    Community Member
    Options

I hope that 1Password support will be returning to work tomorrow so we can get an answer given that there is now a lot of copy and paste involved in signing onto website without the extension (which is NOT fun)!

• Joelc
    Joelc
    Community Member
    Options

Hi 1Password folks!

Please, now that you are back from vacation, respond as it is no fun not having 1Password for Safari within Safari!

Thanks!

• Hey @Joelc

Thanks for the bump. :chuffed: We're trying to get to everyone.

This post from Ben may be just what you need. https://1password.community/discussion/comment/617847/#Comment_617847 Please let me know if it helps.

• ag_tommy
    edited January 2022
    Options

Same traffic @brianc400 aka please see my post above. If you are not using version 8.x beta please let me know.

• Joelc
    Joelc
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy I appreciate you pointing that out toe, it solved the problem. Thank you!

• @Joelc

On behalf of Tommy, you are most welcome! :smile:

This discussion has been closed.