Autofill on Audible (Amazon) not working

I'm noticing the Safari autofill feature is not populating the fields on Amazon's login page for their Audible audiobook service.

The URL before the ? is https://www.amazon.com/ap/signin. Something is definitely strange because it works in an Incognito window, but not a regular window, as far as I can tell.

I don't see anything exotic in the "saved form details", just username and password.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.9.2 (70902005) 1Password Sto
Extension Version: 7.9.2
OS Version: 12.1 (21C52)

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@1poster:

Do you get the same behavior even with a brand new Login item?

How to save a Login manually in your browser

• 1poster
    1poster
    Community Member

Yes, I do get the same behavior with a brand new item.

• @1poster

I'm having some trouble replicating the behaviour you mentioned. If you update the URL in your Login to include only the root domain, https://www.amazon.com, does it behave as expected?

• 1poster
    1poster
    Community Member

It does. Sign in on Amazon works as expected, except when logging in via Audible. It is a slightly different flow. Via Audible, you're prompted for username & password both at once. For Amazon, you're prompted for username first, and password after.

If sign in to Audible is working for you then it must be an issue on my end. I'm not sure what else to try though.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

@1poster That is odd that it doesn't work for you. If filling works in an incognito window though, then perhaps the issue is with a third party extension which would be present in a regular window. Could you turn off all other extensions except 1Password and try filling on the site once more? We just want to turn off the extensions temporarily to see if it makes a difference. Additionally, if you can take a screenshot of the Safari > Preferences > Extensions window and share that with us, that would be great.

• 1poster
    1poster
    Community Member

Could you turn off all other extensions except 1Password and try filling on the site once more?

1Password is actually the only extension I have enabled.

By the way, I'm seeing the same behavior across two systems, one older and one newer:

• Safari Version 15.2 (15612.3.6.1.8, 15612) (OS 10.15.7 (19H1615))
    • Safari Version 15.2 (17612.3.6.1.6) (OS 12.1 (21C52))

This discussion has been closed.