multiple accounts same website

Options
chaselewis
chaselewis
Community Member
edited January 2022 in Windows

I have several accounts on the same website. When I access the website, it only gives me the id and password for the most recent account I accessed previously. How can I get it to give me a menu of accounts for this website?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: google chrome
Referrer: forum-search:multiple accounts same website

Comments

• Hi @chaselewis - thanks for the question. Can you let us know which 1Password app(s) you're using, and the version? With that in hand, we should be able to help track down any outstanding issues.

When things are working normally, and 1Password in your browser is unlocked, you should be presented with a list of relevant accounts when you go to sign into a given website. For example, if you had 3 accounts at example.com, upon clicking on the username field you would see a list of accounts pop up:

address1@example.com
    address2@example.com
    address3@example.com

and so on.

If that's not the case for you, let us know and we'll be happy to check it out! 👍

• chaselewis
    chaselewis
    Community Member
    Options

Your help function is too cumbersome. No chat, no human contact. I cancelled my subscription.

• Hi @chaselewis:

I see you've recently reached out to us as well over email, so to avoid duplicating our efforts, I'm going to close this thread and we'll be in touch there.

Jack

ref: QGR-93484-926

This discussion has been closed.