CVS Thinks I'm Super Human, Bot-like, or DDoS-like

MikeA01730
MikeA01730
Community Member

Hi,

Today I tried to log on to www.cvs.com by clicking "Open and Fill" from the 1Password application. When I did I got a screen saying "Denied - Service Unavailable. Your traffic behavior has been determined cause harm to this website. There are a few reasons this might happen: You're moving through this web site at super-human speed, Your behavior navigating the website has been identified as bot-like, Your traffic resembles a Denial of Service (DDoS)." When I used a different browser and entered the URL manually I was able to login, although they required a password reset for me to continue.

Are you confusing CVS (not hard to do) by responding too fast? Do you need to slow down a little so CVS doesn't panic?

Thanks,
Mike

1Password Version: 7.9.828
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• MikeA01730
    MikeA01730
    Community Member

Hi,

At the top of the support screen you say "our team is here to help". Can some helpful team member tell me if this behavior is caused and can be resolved by 1Password?

Thanks,
    Mike

• Hi @MikeA01730:

Thanks for asking, and I do apologize for the delayed response here. Which browser and version of the browser were you using when you ran into this issue?

Jack

• MikeA01730
    MikeA01730
    Community Member

Hi Jack,

I was using Firefox 95.0.1, 64-bit.

Mike

• MikeA01730
    MikeA01730
    Community Member

Hi Jack,

No more thoughts on this issue?

Thanks,
    Mike

• Hey @MikeA01730:

Thanks for following up, and I've been doing some more investigating. It seems like CVS does have some anti-bot detection going on this page. If you wait a few seconds (~3) or so after clicking Open and Fill in 1Password to click "Continue", and doing the same with "Sign In" after 1Password in your browser fills in your password. Let me know how you get on with that!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.