keitht1958
Community Member

1password mini make it remember master password

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @keitht1958:

Just to confirm, are you referring to 1Password in your browser, or something else? We never want your password to be saved or remembered somewhere where it isn't secured, so generally you'll need to enter your account password, or use Windows Hello on Windows to unlock 1Password. Let me know if you're still running into problems somewhere, and I can dig in further with you!

Jack

• keitht1958
    keitht1958
    Community Member

i have master password saved as a login in 1 password and saved in my browser

• @keitht1958

1Password mini to remember your Account Password would require us to store it somewhere on your device, which, for security reasons, isn't something we do. Can you give me a little more context on your use case here? Under what circumstances would you want your Account Password pre-filled when unlocking 1Password? Are you finding it's locking too frequently?

• keitht1958
    keitht1958
    Community Member

i was using a browser 1password.com this signed me out quite often
    but i then started using desktop client this opened with windows hello
    and seems to stay logged in more ani turned off integrate with 1password app
    this seems a better solution although i have to use browser extension settings which requires a password not windows hello
    desktop client settings does not have enough options.

• Hi @keitht1958:

Enabling "Integrate with 1Password app" would allow you to use Windows Hello to unlock 1Password in your browser. Would that fit your needs?

Jack

• keitht1958
    keitht1958
    Community Member

well i could not get it to work with windows hello and it kept that annoying popup for 1password mini and i found i had to open 1password mini with windows hello and then copy password to open web app which was messy so disabled integrate stopped the annoying popup i switched to desktop client which always works with windows hello but settings is minimal and does not sync

This discussion has been closed.