Feature Request: Exclude Items from Recent View

jambass
jambass
Community Member

In 1Password for iOS there is a "Favorites" view which per default shows the 3 most recently used items.
The number of recently shown items can be adjusted.

Since this view is the default view when loading the application in an authenticated state those recent items will always be visible.

I would love to see a flag on items that prevents them from showing in the recent view.

An alternative solution could be allowing clearing certain items from the current state of the recent view.

There are various reasons why you might be ok for most items to appear there but other items should not.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited January 2022

@jambass

I think your looking to Set the recents view to 0 that is if you or others happen to want the feature off.

1Password > Settings > General - Recently used items.

As to the individual item flag, that is an interesting idea. I can't say I have seen it mentioned. I'll pass it along to the team. Thanks for sharing.

• jambass
    jambass
    Community Member
    edited January 2022

Sure setting the recents view to 0 is a way but that disables the feature as a whole. It would be great to have more granular control in a persisted way (exclude items) or more control over the current recent items (remove one of them or clear the whole list).

• ag_tommy
    edited January 2022

:+1: :chuffed:

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#1164

This discussion has been closed.