Can autofill be made to work better on pfcu.com?

Options

Autofill doesn't work well in the "Teller Net Login" on the front page of pfcu.com. There must be some goofy javascript in the way, but sometimes the data goes into the wrong field, sometimes it doesn't appear until clicking inside the form field, sometimes after doing a combination of clicks it works, and sometimes I need to type or copy and paste. Can this be made to work better?

1Password Version: 7.9.2
Extension Version: 7.9.2
OS Version: macOS 12.1
Referrer: forum-search:pfcu

Comments

• @adamrice

The battle to keep 1Password filling properly across every site on the web is one without a clear endpoint. So we're always appreciative when you take the time to help us find the instances where we have work yet to do. I do apologize for the interruption to your workflow.

I confirmed the behaviour you are experiencing on pfcu.com. I created an internal request, and our development team will take a deeper look. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Meanwhile, I'd suggest using the "Autofill" button of the saved item to fill out the login info. First, we need to click inside either the "USER ID" or "PASSWORD" field. Once we click the "Autofill" button, click inside the "PASSWORD" field, and the password info will be filled:

This discussion has been closed.