zScaler and 1Password 8

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: zScaler, man in the middle.

Comments

• pistachio
    pistachio
    Community Member
    Options

Hi 1Password team

Any update on this? I have the same problem with 1Password 8. The zScaler intermediate certificate is trusted by the machine, but 1Password 8 will not sync. The Chrome browser plugin and 1Password 7 all sync fine.

Thanks

• Hi @pistachio:

Just to confirm, are you currently still using 1Password for Windows 8.4.1? The fix is in our beta and nightly versions, but changing release channels inside 1Password may not work for the same reason that 1Password is unable to sync.

Please download the beta here and let me know how you get on with it! https://downloads.1password.com/win/1PasswordSetup-latest.BETA.exe

I've also split this conversation off into a separate thread.

Jack

• pistachio
    pistachio
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @jack.platten

Awesome! I have installed the 8.5.0-83 beta and now syncing works through zScaler!

Many thanks

• Hey @pistachio - that's great news! Hooray. And thank you as well for letting us know that sync is now working properly for you, this is another useful data point for us in establishing how effective the fix is for folks with various network setups. We appreciate the feedback! 🙏

This discussion has been closed.