Second beta of 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣2️⃣ 🎉🎉

Let’s keep 2022 rolling right along with our 2️⃣nd beta of the year, #80500083. 🎸

You can now view the history of items shared using our password secure sharing tool, Psst!. After you’ve shared an item you’ll now find a View history button in the sharing window.

The history enables you to see when you shared an item, who you shared it with, and how many times they have viewed it. You can also delete entries to expire the share immediately. Here’s how my pie recipe looked after I shared it during Thanksgiving.

You can find a full set of changes in our release notes for macOS , Windows , and Linux. Or, select the What’s New item from the feedback menu within the app.

Please also take our 1Password 8 Beta Survey to share your experiences and help shape future development efforts. ✍️

As always, thank you so much for participating in the early access release and helping us to improve 1Password. We couldn't have gotten this far without you and the releases are so much better as a direct result of you. Thank you! 🙏🏻🤗

++dave;
1Password Founder

Comments

• tinysalt4230
    tinysalt4230
    Community Member

@dteare, WTF?

1. 1Password - privacy, security etc.
    2. Survey - google...

I won't complete survey, I have blocked all google domains

• Hi @tinysalt4230

I appreciate the concern. Our privacy team reviewed the use of Google Forms for this survey before it was implemented. Note that different aspects of Google are covered by different privacy policies... Google Workspaces has different terms than for example individual Google accounts.

Ben

• @nickdring

Before, if I manually added a different password into the login form, 1 password would come up and offer to 'update' the password it had. So I take that now the 1p UI has changed and all we see is the 'Save in 1Passord' dialogue? If so maybe it would be better to change the wording so that it is clear It's updating an existing 1p item. Otherwise people might think its saving a new item.

Clicking the button gives you the option of saving a new item or updating an existing one.

Ben

• iksg
    iksg
    Community Member

Once a vault is created, I no longer have the ability to update its description and/or picture. In the past, I was able to do this by simply right clicking on the particular vault or double clicking on it.

• Hi @iksg

We don't have vault editing in 1Password 8 yet, but those changes can still be made through the web app at https://start.1password.com/

I hope that helps!

Ben

• iksg
    iksg
    Community Member

@Ben, Thank you. All set.

• You're welcome! :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.