Getting ALL my passwords excellent

Options
kram5819
kram5819
Community Member

Hello Everyone.
Well a new year, and I've done my due diligence and double-checked all of my passwords and my safe notes everything is 100% terrific

I don't reuse any passwords However with watchtower it shows that I have a 111 that are absolutely excellent and nine that are very good I don't know which nine are very good, so I can also make them excellent Is there a way that I can figure that out.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @kram5819:

As it currently stands, the only Watchtower password entries that can be searched for are weak passwords, but there is currently an open feature request we have for searching all Watchtower password strengths, so I've added your input to the issue as well. Thanks for your feedback and Happy New Year to you as well! :smile:

Jack

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#817

• ChrisMillar
    ChrisMillar
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @kram5819 ,

Can you list your logins in order of strength? The nine very goods would be grouped together.

Chris

• Thanks for the additional input @ChrisMillar. Sorting by password strength is available on 1Password 7 for Mac, but not in 1Password 8. As I mentioned though, we're always looking to make 1Password better, and hopefully we can improve on this in the future.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.