Update iPad Mini 4 to iOS 15.2.1 can't sync 1Pwd

romad
romad
Community Member
edited January 2022 in iOS

I had no problem with iOS 14.4, so I'm NOT going to update my iPhone or other iPad to iOS 15. So how do I sync 1Password 7.9.2 on my iMac (maxed out at MacOS 10.13.6) to 1Password 7.9.3 on the iPad Mini 4 running iOS 15?

1Password Version: 7.9.2
Extension Version: 7.9.3
OS Version: iOS 15.2.1

Comments

• Hi @romad

1Password syncs automatically based on the account that you're signed into. If you're signed into the same 1Password account on all of your devices, you'll have the same items on all of them. Please double check that you've signed into the same account on your iPad running iOS 15 as you're using on your other devices. You can check this in 1Password > Settings > Accounts.

If you're still having trouble I'd like to ask you to create some diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

With your email please include:

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

Ben

• romad
    romad
    Community Member

Ben, you forgot that I only do local WiFi syncing so I don't use an online account. However, I have two other problems:

1. In 1PwdiOS 7.9.3 on the iPad Mini 4, Settings>Advanced> Diagnostics>Send Diagnostics just takes me to support.1password.com/contact nothing about creating a report is there.
    2. The iOS 15.2 update has apparently trashed my mac.com email and will not allow me to set it up again in Mail.ipa
  • romad
    romad
    Community Member
    edited January 2022

OK, I believe I got my mac.com email working again on the Mini 4.

And here is the Support ID [#SZT-91682-816]

• @romad

Thanks for the reminder, and for sending the reports. I'm afraid that outside of the troubleshooting steps offered in this guide, the WLAN server is unsupported. You're welcome to review the guide and try the steps there, but beyond that the only recommendation we could make at this point would be an upgrade to membership. That is the only fully supported way to sync 1Password at this time.

I see my colleague Jason has also reached out via email. He and his team would be in the best position to help you move forward if you decide to do so. Please feel free to continue the discussion with Jason. To avoid duplicating efforts, I'm going to close this thread.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.