• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @keitht1958!

Which characters are hidden exactly?

• keitht1958
    keitht1958
    Community Member

if i select reveal password it shows a series of red dots no characters are visible

• @keitht1958, that certainly sounds like a bug that we need to investigate. To help us further dig into this issue, would you mind sending a diagnostic report from your Android device: https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?android.

Please attach the diagnostic to an email addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email, please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/126104/android-password-hidden-characters
    • Your forum username: keitht1958

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here, so I can track down the diagnostic and ensure that this issue is dealt with.

Once I see the diagnostic report, I'll be able to better assist you. Thank you in advance!

• keitht1958
    keitht1958
    Community Member

went on to android v 7.9.1 used it ok but login with hidden characters was in browser version
    although i do have a problem with syncing i have emailed support

• Hey @keitht1958, could you clarify whether you are referring to your browser on your Android device or desktop device?

Also, it looks like you've emailed our support team a few times, but can you confirm whether you received our replies?

• keitht1958
    keitht1958
    Community Member

well i went to browser on android typed in password manually and logged in fine
    went to desktop browser client and android login was synced but password reveal show series of red dots
    but now deleted login and now use android version without any problems

• keitht1958
    keitht1958
    Community Member

getting android replies via email but waiting for replies from support for item about identities but no replies yet
    unrelated issue

• Hey @keitht1958, it looks like you may not be receiving our replies to your emails. Can you take a look in your Spam folder?

• keitht1958
    keitht1958
    Community Member

spam folder empty although i did email support twice but never got a reply not sure why

• Hello @keitht1958 I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive our replies. I've asked our email support team to look into this and reach out to you.

This discussion has been closed.