How do I continue a 1P subscription with a new Apple ID?

Options
cjade
cjade
Community Member
edited January 2022 in iOS

I have changed Apple IDs. My current subscription under the old ID is about to expire. I want to subscribe under the new Apple ID and transfer my 1Password account. I subscribed through the App Store. Do I just let the old 1P subscription expire and then purchase a new one with the new Apple ID? Just to be sure, my data won't be impacted in any way, right?

1Password Version: 7.9.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 15.2

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hi @cjade

We can definitely help with this. Please shoot our billing team an email to support+forum@1password.com. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. That way we can pull up your account and help you from there.

Thanks!

Ben

ref: /archives/G01PLHCT1JM/p1642188138051900

• Jade
    Jade
    Community Member
    Options

[#VTH-44177-371]

• Ben
    Ben
    edited January 2022
    Options

Got it. Thanks. Our billing team will be in touch soon to verify.

Ben

ref: VTH-44177-371

• cjade
    cjade
    Community Member
    Options

It seems like I'm just going to have to move back to Safari, as support is either too busy or unable to help me. The first time I tried the solution offered was just wrong, then I heard nothing when I explained my problem again. The second time I posted here, then went through the process of contacting support again, got a response, then nothing. My wife and I like 1Password and we don't mind paying a yearly subscription, but part of that cost should cover support when we need it. That's not happening.

• @cjade I'm so sorry for the delay. I see that my colleague has responded to you over email and I recommend continuing the discussion there. To prevent duplication of effort I'm closing this thread. :)

ref: IJG-75842-392

ref: VTH-44177-371

This discussion has been closed.