Bug Report: Quitting 1Password 8.5.0 Causes Your Chosen "Collection" To Revert Back To All Accounts

Options

At the very top left of the app, there's a drop-down menu where you can choose a "Collection" of your vaults to view, but after quitting 1Password, it doesn't save the setting. This also occurs for Quick Access.

1Password Version: 1Password 8.5.0 Early Release
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: macOS 12.x.x

Comments

• Jack.P_1P
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hey @nimvio:

Thanks for reporting this. We're currently investigating this, and I've added your input to the issue tracking this. Thanks again for your patience on this!

Jack

ref: dev/core/core#11004

• Generic1PasswordUser
    Options

Hello,

Is there any update on this? I get the new Nightly builds each morning in the hope that this has been resolved. It's the main remaining issue with 1PW 8 that's really bugging me.

Let's be honest: there may be some logins in Personal that really aren't appropriate to open on your Work laptop!

• Hey @Generic1PasswordUser and @nimvio ,

We do have an update. The latest nightly has a fix for this issue. I'm running 80500095 and can no longer reproduce this issue.

You can either update the latest nightly to receive the fix or wait until it makes it way into the beta and the stable version.

• Generic1PasswordUser
    Options

Yes it’s fixed. Thank you! That was the last remaining niggle for me :)

• :+1: :chuffed:

• nimvio
    nimvio
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, all!

• Happy to offer the improvement, @nimvio 😄

This discussion has been closed.