1Password not working for me in any browser after new installation

Options

All browsers types are stuck here so the product is currently unusable for me.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: win10.0.19043

Comments

• Hi @jadman216.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing the unlocking issue. Before we go further, may I confirm a detail with you:

• Are you using the 1Password desktop app at the same time?

If so, let's try the following steps:

1. Close down all the browsers completely.
    2. Right-click the 1Password icon in the taskbar (where the clock is) and Quit 1Password.
    3. Open and unlock the 1Password desktop app by manually inputting the account password, don't use the biometric method here.
      • This will force a sync between the 1Password desktop app and the 1Password database.
    4. Open your browser and wait a few seconds to let the extension load. Then, click on the 1Password extension icon in the toolbar to see if it is working correctly.

If you are not using the 1Password desktop app simultaneously, that's totally okay. The 1Password extension can work as a standalone 1Password. Let's first check if the integration feature is turned off. Here are the steps:

1. Open your browser.
    2. Right click on the 1Password extension icon in the browser toolbar.
    3. Select Settings.
    4. In the General section, make sure the Integrate with 1Password app is OFF as shown below:
    1. Then, let's lock the 1Password extension, unlock it again, and see if it works correctly.

Let me know how it goes.

This discussion has been closed.