"Expiration Date" notifications on other vault categories?

Options
melorama
melorama
Community Member

The "expiration date" notifications on credit card, passport and drivers license items are great. But I would love to have this functionality on other items, particularly "Software Licenses", because it would be really useful to manage the renewals of the dozens of different subscription software licenses my company has.

I saw another reply from a 1Password team member that said this was intentionally not included on "Login" items because they didn't want to encourage the practice of periodic password expiry policies, which I agree with. However, it's absence from things like Software Licenses is a glaring omission.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Alvin.L_1P
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hi @melorama 👋

I can definitely see how useful adding an expiry date to Software License items would be. We currently have an open feature request in our internal tracker, and I have added your notes there. While I cannot promise anything, our development team will take a look at the report and decide if it'll be added to a future version of 1Password.

Thanks so much for taking to time to write us. If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know. :)

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#55

This discussion has been closed.