To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

3 year 50% discount

Options
johndavidson
johndavidson
Community Member

Hi. Just to make sure I understand this. If I have an install that needs to transfer over to a subscription for 1password 8 I can get 3 years at 50%. But if I have already subscribed and supported you guys for years I get ... nothing? Is that right?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @johndavidson!

I would encourage you to reach out to our Sales team directly at sales@1password.com, they will be in the best position to answer any billing and discount questions ;)

After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• youreon2
    youreon2
    Community Member
    edited December 2021
    Options

I would also want to find out - about the pricing - I also pay for the year. - youreon2./ [removed by 1Password staff because it included personal information - this is a public forum]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@youreon2:

I have removed your personal email address from your post for your privacy ;) I encourage you to reach out to our sales team as well, if you have not done so already :+1:

• youreon2
    youreon2
    Community Member
    Options

No, I have not done so yet. I don't know-how. I had a hard time getting this done.

• Hi @youreon2:

Sending an email to sales@1password.com would be your best bet, and they'd be able to answer your billing and discount questions. After sending them an email, if you receive a Support ID that looks like [#ABC-12345-678], post it here, and I'll be able to connect your posts here with your email to us.

Jack

• youreon2
    youreon2
    Community Member
    Options

I will do that - Thank you - Have a Merry Holidays

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you @youreon2! Merry Holidays to you too :)

• johndavidson
    johndavidson
    Community Member
    Options

Logged a ticket with support and got back the ID [#NAC-21147-988]

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @johndavidson :+1:

Ben

ref: NAC-21147-988

This discussion has been closed.