iOS Login issue

Gingered
Gingered
Community Member
edited January 2022 in iOS

Since 1Password shortcut has been removed from iOS Sharesheet menu and because 1Pawword extension doesn't show up, I am facing an issue to automatic login into some websites within some applications (like mail app for instance).
Then, I am forced to open 1P app and go back and forth 3 times (email, password, 2FA) to copy/paste the information.

It is very annoying and it's killing the user experience.

1Password Version: 7.9.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 15.1.2

Comments

• @Gingered

My apologies for the lack of a response. It seems your post may have slipped through the cracks. Thanks for bumping the topic, which helps to make sure it is seen. If the app in question does not support password autofill, the only option would be to use copy/paste. It sounds like the app may need to support that option. They would need to follow these guidelines from Apple.  Apple Developer - Password Autofill Once they support the option, we would be able to fill in the needed credentials.

After reading your post again, you only mention the old (retired) share sheet extension and the 1Password extension. I was not sure if you were talking about 1Password for Safari. Have you tried to enable Use 1Password to fill and save on your iPhone and iPad?

Our community is where we assist users and like-minded individuals within the community come to get answers, such as yourself. If you like, you are always welcome to email us using support@1password.com where your question will be answered as quickly as possible and tracked within our ticket system.

• Hi @Gingered:

Since it seems like you've emailed us about a similar issue, to avoid duplicating our efforts, I'm going to close this thread and we'll continue to be in touch via email. Thanks!

Jack

ref: IEL-38561-992

This discussion has been closed.