Issues sending bulk emails via ESP + Gmail

Gazza09
Gazza09
Community Member

Hey, just wondering if anyone has had issues with sending bulk Gmail emails through an ESP? I have the Chrome extension installed.
The ESP requires a password to connect to Gmail. The last email blast I sent, 50% bounced. I can see now that the ESP is telling me that my password is not correct?? I have not changed the password, and I have not set up 1Password for Google. 2FA is disabled also.
Might be clutching at straws here, but never had issues until I installed the 1Password Chrome extension??

Cheers.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Gazza09:

While we can help with the 1Password aspect of this, it sounds like it may not be exclusively caused by 1Password in the browser, given that emails are bouncing after 1Password would have interacted with this service. Does disabling 1Password in your browser improve your state of play?

Jack

• Gazza09
    Gazza09
    Community Member

Hey Jack,
    Thanks for your reply.
    Did extensive testing with and without extension. Looks like it was a Google authentication issue, so have left the extension installed.
    Will see how it goes.

Thanks

• Hey @Gazza09:

Glad to hear that seems to have sorted it out. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything in the future! :smile:

Jack

This discussion has been closed.