No standard buttons, options and hotkeys ver. 8.4.1

Options
Axell
Axell
Community Member
edited January 2022 in Windows

Hi there!!!
I just install 1password with new version: 8.4.1
It has nice interface but some options was disabled????

1. Where is the button to lock program in right top corner of window??? Why you disabled it.. (i know we have hotkeys)
  2. Where is the hotkey (ctrl + alt) to show password!! And we now cant create a hotkey to this option because we don't have it in preferences....
  3. Option show password with large text - still have it, but can't create hotkey to it.
  4. I can't find option to IMPORT my local vaults. Now i can't use it at all. Only online vaults??? it is so badly...
    Nice update but not very functional....
    Can i use old version of program where i can find this options and never update?

1Password Version: 8.4.1
OS Version: Win10 Pro

Comments

• Hi @Axell:

Thanks for your feedback here, I'd like to go through them all 1 by 1.

1. Locking 1Password is available from both the Account switcher or the three dot menu:

1. ctrl + alt to reveal your concealed fields is currently available as a option in our beta and nightly channels.
    2. I've added your feedback about the option to set a shortcut to view fields in large text. Thanks!
    3. 1Password 8 relies on 1Password 7 to migrate local vaults to 1Password.com. Were you prompted to migrate your data when installing 1Password 8? If you were not, or skipped it, uninstalling 1Password 8, and reinstalling 1Password 7 to migrate your vaults to 1Password.com would be your best bet. Migrate your existing 1Password data from standalone vaults to a 1Password account

Jack

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#1186

• Axell
    Axell
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @jack.platten Thanks for you reply!!!
    I was helpfull, thanks!
    4. Were you prompted to migrate your data when installing 1Password 8? - **it was a new installation. No 7 version before on localhost. **But i understand how i can migrate my vaults.

• Hey @Axell:

Glad to hear that sorted it out! Be sure to get in touch if you need anything in the future. :smile:

Jack

This discussion has been closed.