Vault name in the accounts suggestions list

Options

Hi, I would like to raise a feature request to add the vault name in the accounts suggestions list.

I use 1password to store my personal account(s) (in the Personal vault) and accounts issued by my clients (and I usually would have it stored in a corresponding vault). Over time, for systems that are popular, like GMail/GSuite for example, I end up having a bunch of suggestions, and the only way to organize it well is to use different naming, which in turn will impact the order of suggestions too as I remember.

Having the vault name displayed in a form of a coloured tag would help quickly differentiate between the accounts, even if name is different (e.g. all entries would be recorded as GSuite).

1Password Version: Latest
Extension Version: Latest
OS Version: Any

Comments

• Hi @wombatush.

Thank you for your detailed suggestion and screenshot illustration. That's super helpful.

I totally understand the benefits of the feature you brought up by adding Account and Vault names into the inline menu suggestion. I can see how it help us to differentiate the suggestions when you have too many.

Therefore, I submitted a feature request internally for our development team to take a further look. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback!

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#1191

This discussion has been closed.