Password Mini app Windows no good - should have most recenty used item at top

SamuraiJack_PK
SamuraiJack_PK
Community Member
edited January 2022 in Lounge

I've been using 1PW since on W10 some years now. I don't use the browser extension, bc I don't trust it and think it is gimmicky and unnecessary. Insted i load the locally installed app from the taskbar. Per default, this brings me to the Mini app, which I think is no good.

I might be usig it wrong, but the following "use case" explains what's annoying with it for me:

1. Go to web site of interest that happens to require login with user name and pwd.
  2. start 1pw from task bar
  3. fill search field in 1pw mini app to bring up relevant item (i.e. the "item" in 1pw holding the relevant pw, user name etc.)
  4. copy user name to fill field on the web site in question
  5. ..copy pw to .... no wait... that doesn't work..!!
  6. Instead, search again!!! in mini app to again! bring up the relevant item in 1PW mini app
  7. THEN copy pw to fill field on the web site in question...

A simple solution would be to always have the latest searched/selected item at the top when opening mini app, but that's not how it works. Instead, EVERY time i go to the app, i have to find the item that is in question for each, instance again and again, for as many times as i need it, even if it is for the same "item" (such as a specific web site).

This is not the case with the "full" app, but this doesn't come as default. If I want to use that, which I do bc of the above issue, I have to specifically select the non-default choice of using the "full" app instad of mini.

--> Please arrange so that the most recenty used 1pw "item" is at the top when I go to the mini app.
--> AND/OR allow user to set "full" app as default for what comes up when starting 1pw from taskbar.

Kr,
Peter

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: w10

Comments

This discussion has been closed.