Fastmail integration

DBoston
DBoston
Community Member
edited January 2022 in Mac

Can I use the Fastmail integration with 1Password 7 Stand Alone, Version 7.9.2? The computer is iMac, the browser is Firefox, with the 1Password extension. When I try to set up the Fastmail-1Password link, Fastmail asks for the 1Password Secret Key, but I do not think I have one.

1Password Version: 7.92
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: mac OS 10.15.7 Catalina
Referrer: forum-search:fastmail

Comments

• Hello @DBoston! 👋

Our integration with Fastmail masked email is a feature of 1Password.com memberships since the integration requires functionality that is provided by 1Password.com. You'll also need to use the modern [1Password in the browser](Get started with 1Password in your browser) which also requires a 1Password membership.

When I try to set up the Fastmail-1Password link, Fastmail asks for the 1Password Secret Key, but I do not think I have one.

If you're using a standalone licensed version of 1Password then you won't have a Secret Key since this is an additional security feature that is only available with a 1Password account.

If you're interested in migrating to a 1Password account then I recommend writing in to support@1Password.com, we're currently offering generous discounts on 1Password memberships to users who have been using the licensed version of 1Password. :)

• DBoston
    DBoston
    Community Member

OK, thanks.

• @DBoston

It's my pleasure. :)

This discussion has been closed.