Where have 1 password help videos gone?

billybobs
billybobs
Community Member

Retired and now stupid I have all Mac devices but mainly use my Mac and iPad. My subscription is up to date…but I need help finding the videos .. please advise the best way to progress I have the mini extension on my Mac book pro …HELP!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Where to find 1 password help videos

Comments

• Hello @billybobs! 👋

Are you running into an issue with 1Password on either your Mac or iPad? If you are then let me know what you see and I'll be happy to help you further.

I need help finding the videos

• Our YouTube Channel includes a large collection of videos that describe 1Password visually: 1Password - YouTube
    • Our Support website includes How To guides on everything that you might want to do in 1Password: 1Password Support

You can also head over to 1Password University which is a free resource that we launched late last year. 1Password University includes lessons on 1Password, online security basics, and more. You can sign-up here: 1Password University

Let me know if that helps. :)

• billybobs
    billybobs
    Community Member

Yes I can access everything and I notice that some weak passwords have changed for the better and more secure but I didn’t change them ! I stopped using 1 password because my wife developed vascular dementia a few years back and I have been unable to improve my understanding of your password manager but I am fighting a losing battle as I look after my wife 24/7 now but I need personal tuition to improve but don’t know where to get a reliable tutor. William.

• Dave_1P
    edited January 2022

@billybobs

I'm very sorry to hear that. Let me know if the links that I posted help after you've had a chance to take a look. If you still need help with a specific issue then let me know where things aren't working and my team and I would be happy to help further. :)

This discussion has been closed.