1PW - no longer works on Chrome/Windows 10

cappy
cappy
Community Member

Last week, I was able to login with Chrome to several websites
As of today (after a fresh reboot of my Windows 10 system, the 1PW icon is no longer visible in the login fields for any of the websites that I need to login to. Additionally, when I manually open 1PM and click on autofill, nothing happens (this has been plaguing me for a long time though)

It looks like the chrome 1PW update 2.2.2 recently was upgraded too

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.2.2
OS Version: 10.0.19043 Build 19043

Comments

• Hey @cappy:

Thanks for writing in, and I'm sorry you're running into trouble with 1Password in Chrome. Just to confirm, is the 1Password extension still installed/enabled in Chrome? To verify, click the puzzle piece in Chrome's toolbar, and check that 1Password is there as expected. If 1Password is there as expected, click the 3 dots next to the 1Password entry, and choose settings. After opening 1Password settings, verify that under the Autofill section, "Offer to fill and save passwords" is enabled, as well as "show autofill menu on field focus". Let me know how that goes, or if you run into trouble along the way.

Jack

• cappy
    cappy
    Community Member

@jack.platten
    I've checked all of the above, all look good to me (I see everything that you've asked about).

• Hey @cappy:

Thanks for confirming that. As one last quick check, can you try creating a new profile in Chrome, and installing and signing into the 1Password extension in that profile? Let me know how that goes!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.