Disable unsecured page warning

Options

I have 80+ locally hosted WordPress websites on my laptop. I use 1PW to manage the login credentials. However, it's really a bother that every time i want to log in, 1PW needs to remind me that it's an unsecured site. - Thank you for the prompt but I'm aware :)

I noticed that it can be solved by saving the url as eg http://website.test

The issue is that i have the urls saved in 1PW as website.test. It would be very time consuming to go through all these credentials and edit them 1 by 1.

Is there any way to disable this notification? I checked 1PW settings but I can't seem to locate it easily. I hope it's an oversight on my part.

I've attached a screenshot of the prompt.

1Password Version: 7.92
Extension Version: 2.1.4
OS Version: macOS 12.1

Comments

• Hello @JALTT,

I am sorry that we don't have the option to turn off the warning. It seems reasonable to you as an advanced user, and I agree with you that manually editing more than 80 items is a chore. However, if we added this option, not only will many users inadvertently use it and go to unsecure sites, it will add more options to an already robust app, so it is best to keep 1Password as simple and secure as possible.

• JALTT
    JALTT
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the response @Nhat_Nguyen.

This is unfortunate but I understand. Maybe I'll just edit them one by one over a period of time. Eventually I'll be done :)

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JALTT Sorry that we are unable to provide more help with this. That said, let us know if you have any other questions. We'll always be glad to help where we can!

This discussion has been closed.