To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Change password from app OR re-creating account

Options

Hi everyone,

I recently decided to start trying to use 1password again, after a failed attempt at getting it all set up last year. I've kept my subscription, and am still logged in on my phone through biometrics. I have my emergency kit, but apparently I forgot to write my master password down when I printed it out over a year ago. I thought I remembered the password, but apparently I don't! I had hoped that since I am still logged in on my phone I could change the password, but I can't seem to find a way to do so.

Worst case, I can delete my account, but I was wondering - since I already paid for a subscription for this year, if I re-create an account with the same email address after deleting it, will I be able to keep the payment for the subscription? Or is there anyway to change the master password from the 1password app that I am still logged into?

Thanks in advance!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @sheilachristine

I would be glad to help out. For your privacy and security, let us continue this conversation via email. We will be reaching out momentarily to get things fixed-up! :)

This discussion has been closed.