To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Need help exporting

Options
Estelam
Estelam
Community Member

Hi there, I need help. I have over 200 passwords on 1 password through my employer. After 7 years, I am leaving my job for a new job. I need all my passwords. Am I trapped in using 1 password forever???? I tried to export the file and it is encrypted PIF and cannot import it into chrome. Please help!!!

Comments

• Estelam
    Estelam
    Community Member
    Options

Hi there, I need help. I have over 200 passwords on 1 password through my employer. After 7 years, I am leaving my job for a new job. I need all my passwords. Am I trapped in using 1 password forever???? I tried to export the file and it is encrypted PIF and cannot import it into chrome. Please help!!!

• Hi @Estelam:

We never want you to feel like your passwords are trapped inside 1Password. It sounds like you may have selected 1Password interchange files when exporting:

Selecting CSV will allow you to import your passwords into Chrome.

For more details on exporting from 1Password, see here: How to export data from 1Password

Let me know how you get on with that, or if you're still running into trouble!

Jack

• Estelam
    Estelam
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you kindly it worked :)

• Glad to hear that worked @Estelam! :smile:

If you do decide to give 1Password a try in the future for yourself, be sure to get in touch and we'll be happy to get you started.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.