Feature Request: bigger numbers for 2FA

Options
jakez
jakez
Community Member

Hi folks. Love 1Password and really enjoying how well-designed everything is. I have a small feature request on iOS: any chance you all could make the numbers bigger for two-factor authentication? Also, if I tap on the two-factor authentication number, any chance also to add the option to make the numbers bigger, like one can do with the password field?

Apologies for the screenshots in German. Ich bin ein Berliner = I am a jelly donut

1Password Version: 7.9.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hello @jakez! 👋

Thank you for writing in with the suggestions! We do have an open feature request open to allow for adjusting the font size of various fields in the 1Password app and I've added your comments to the internal work item for the feature request.

Also, if I tap on the two-factor authentication number, any chance also to add the option to make the numbers bigger, like one can do with the password field?

Just to clarify: do you mean that you'd like to see an option to Show in Large Type after you tap on the one-time passcode?

I look forward to hearing from you. :)

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#27

• jakez
    jakez
    Community Member
    Options

Exactly @Dave_1P. Thanks for writing back and keep up the excellent work.

• @jakez

Thank you for the kind words. Our developers love the idea and have started looking into adding this functionality to 1Password for iOS as part of a future update although I can't make any guarantees as to when, or if, the change will be made. I understand that one of our devs sent you a sneak peak. Please don't hesitate to write in again if you have suggestions or feedback in the future. :)

• jakez
    jakez
    Community Member
    Options

Of course @Dave_1P. You all are so lovely. I appreciate the hard work.

• Hey @jakez:

On behalf of Dave, and everyone here, thank you so much for your kind words! :smile:

Jack

This discussion has been closed.