To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

membership charges

Options
vishalsheth
vishalsheth
Community Member
edited January 2022 in Memberships

When 1password membership is purchased directly for family is $60 per year which is approx Rs.4512/- per year, while when buying it through App Store on iOS it's Rs.1649 per year, why? Why such a big difference?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @vishalsheth:

Thanks for your question! Since billing questions might require discussing your specific situation, to protect your privacy, they're best discussed over email, rather than here in public. Emailing my colleagues at support+billing@1password.com would be your best bet. After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here and I'll be able to connect your conversation here, with your email conversation. Thanks!

Jack

• vishalsheth
    vishalsheth
    Community Member
    Options

[#KLS-95135-498]

• Dave_1P
    edited January 2022
    Options

@vishalsheth

Thank you for the ticket number! I see that you're already speaking to one of my colleagues over email and I recommend continuing the conversation there. I'm closing this thread to prevent duplication of effort. :)

ref: KLS-95135-498

This discussion has been closed.