Feature Request: Ability to quick change vaults in form menu

This would be useful if you manage multiple vaults and want to hide or show everything quickly or set a certain vault for say personal or work times. Or just hide certain items for security reasons if you are in a public setting like an office. Also useful if you have many items for the same sites but for different accounts like family members or work.

At the moment you need to turn entire vaults on or off in the browser extension settings which is cumbersome and too permanent. I want to see them sometimes but not all the time, so being able to switch within this menu would be nice.

Something like this:

https://gfycat.com/descriptiveshimmeringairedale

1Password Version: 8.4.1
Extension Version: 2.2.3
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey @jamessparkes! I can see why selecting a vault from the inline menu would be useful, especially for the scenarios you've described. I'll be sure to file a feature request for it internally so that our developers can consider such a feature for future versions of our extension.

In the meantime, I recommend selecting specific vaults from the extension settings as you've done. Additionally, if you're looking to view all logins for a specific vault at once, you can open up the 1Password app and select the specific vault to view the data there.

I realize the available options are not ideal, and I apologize for the inconvenience. That said, I do appreciate your feedback and patience on the matter. If you have any other questions about this, please let us know.

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#1207

This discussion has been closed.