The 1Password extension autofills and enter to WWW autimaticaly

DmitryAB
DmitryAB
Community Member
edited January 2022 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

Hi All! Could you please help me? I am using 1Password 6.8.9 and Firefox with 1Password Extension. All working fine at MAC OS 10.15.7. The 1Password extension autofills login, passworg and go to www automaticaly. But this is does not working on MAC OS Monterey. The 1Password extension autofills login, passworg but i must to push enter manualy. What i must to do for fix this trouble?

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: MAC OS 12.1

Comments

• Hey @DmitryAB:

Great question! 1Password 7.2 removed Autosubmit due to macOS changes in 10.14. While us changing this in 1Password 7.2 wouldn't have have effected 1Password 6, it's very possible that Apple made additional changes sometime between macOS 10.15 and macOS Monterey that would have caused this to no longer work with 1Password 6.

As 1Password is a security product, we'd strongly recommend keeping it up to date. Let me know if that answers your questions!

Jack

• DmitryAB
    DmitryAB
    Community Member

Ок, i found next info. After the script was installed and I restarted my computer everything is working like it did in 1Password 6. Thank you for the assistance! Could you please tell me why i can get script for automatic login in 1Password 6?

• Hi @DmitryAB:

As I mentioned, we removed Autosubmit in 1Password 7.2 due to changes made in macOS 10.14. Glad to hear you were able to get it working again!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.