Windows desktop stopped syncing

System
edited January 2022 in Windows
This discussion was created from comments split from: Force sync on desktop app?.

Comments

• mbujar
    mbujar
    Community Member

Windows desktop stopped syncing

• mbujar
    mbujar
    Community Member

Hello Ben,
    I use 1Password on iPhone (version 7.9.3) and on my corporate Windows desktop using Google Chrome browser. I do not use Windows extension for 1 Password as it is restricted (so I have to manually copy/past passwords when using desktop). Recently the smooth syncing between the devices stopped. When I insert a new login and password on iPhone, I do not see it on my desktop.
    Can you please help?
    Kind regards,
    Marcin

• Hi @mbujar:

I'm sorry you're running into issues getting your 1Password data to sync between devices. Do you have the 1Password for Windows desktop app installed on your desktop? If so, let me know which version, 7 or 8, and I can dig into it further with you. Thanks!

Jack

• mbujar
    mbujar
    Community Member

It seems like there is no more problem. I find now the same number of passwords in both devices. I am not sure if syncing required more time (days) but for now it works ok.

• Hey @mbujar, I'm glad to hear that your sync issue has been resolved. If the problem does reoccur, let us know and we'll be happy to investigate further 🙂

Ali

• dribnus
    dribnus
    Community Member

I'm having the same issue. I don't use the Desktop app. How can I force sync?

• Hi @dribnus - I'm sorry to learn of this potential sync issue you've encountered. What 1Password apps are you currently using? Once we know, we can focus our recommendations and troubleshooting to get this resolved for you.

This discussion has been closed.