Options
chaselewis
chaselewis
Community Member

When I access a website from the address linked to my 1 password login account, the password often isn't accessible. When I log in to the website from chrome using the exact same address, the 1 password id and password option appears and I can sign in. What is the problem?

1Password Version: Chrome
Extension Version: 2.2.2
OS Version: Windows 10

Comments

• Hi @chaselewis, thanks for this question. I'm happy to assist!

When I access a website from the address linked to my 1 password login account, the password often isn't accessible.

Could you tell me a little more about this? For example: what do you mean by "the password isn't accessible?" Does it not auto-fill into the form in the website? Or can you describe a scenario in which this happens?

With a little more information, we should be able to help you track down whatever the issue might be. Thanks for helping us do it! 😀

• chaselewis
    chaselewis
    Community Member
    Options

Yes it will not autofill. Example. In 1password logins click on exchange.elitealliance.com. it goes to the sign in page on the website. Push the sign in box and nothing happens. Push the 1password icon in the upper right and the autofill box comes up but if you press it, it doesn't fill the id or password. If you access the website with exactly the same address on chrome, the autofill works perfectly.

• Hey @chaselewis:

If you've got a Login item for that site and have configured 1Password in Chrome, you should be prompted to fill your credentials on that website one of two ways:

• The inline menu will display on a login field, like so, and then you can choose the right option:

• You can open the 1Password pop-up from Chrome's toolbar, and use the Autofill button to fill in a Login on a site as well:

Additionally, I just confirmed and was successfully able to Autofill a test Login on the site you mentioned. Let me know how you get on with this, or if you run into any trouble along the way!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.