Crashing at start up

Options
SonoranBlue
SonoranBlue
Community Member
edited February 2022 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I have 1Password 3.8.22. I'm on a mac. Unfortunately I can no longer log into 1Password without 1Password crashing on start up. What should I do? If the answer is upgrading, how do I make sure that all of my info from my 1Password 3.8.22 is transferred?

1Password Version: 1Password 3.8.22
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac 11.6.2
Referrer: forum-search:I have 1Password 3.8.22. I'm on a mac. Unfortunately I can no longer log in without iPassword crashing on start up. What should I do?

Comments

• Hi @SonoranBlue:

Thanks for being with us for so long! :smile:

1Password 3 was last updated in 2014, long before the launch of macOS Big Sur. It's very likely changes have been made that may cause issues with 1Password 3 functioning properly. Since 1Password is a security product, we strongly recommend keeping it up to date.

Helping you upgrade to a 1Password membership to use the newest version of 1Password for Mac, as well as sync all your data across your devices would be the best bet. My colleagues would be best equipped to help you get sorted out over email, and they can be reached at support+tradein@1password.com.

In your email to us, include:

• a link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/126903/crashing-at-start-up#latest
    • your username: SonoranBlue

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to connect your conversation here with your email conversation. I'll keep an eye out for your reply!

Jack

This discussion has been closed.