dns verify route53

Options
jordithn
jordithn
Community Member
edited February 2022 in Business and Teams

Hello,

I am following the documentation and thread https://1password.community/discussion/118542/how-do-you-set-up-the-domain-breach-report I have set up a TXT record, with value @ (and route53 add our domain after the @) I have added as value the full chain provided by 1password. I click on check (added the record 24 hours ago) and it is not working. What am I doing wrong?

Regards,

Jordi

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:dns verify route53

Comments

• Hi @jordithn, welcome to the 1Password Support Community. 👋

If the DNS record still hasn't propagated on your DNS provider's end, you may need to contact them so they can help investigate. Alternatively, you can opt to verify your domain by email by choosing an administrative email address. A verification code will be sent to that email and you'll be able to enter it on 1Password.com to verify it, bypassing the need for a DNS TXT record.

Set up the domain breach report

If you're still not able to verify the domain after trying either of the above, please send us an email at support@1password.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you receive so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion. It will look like: [#ABC-11222-555].

• jordithn
    jordithn
    Community Member
    Options

Done

• Thanks for the heads-up, @jordithn. I can see that a colleague has already replied to your email. To ensure we aren't duplicating efforts, I am going to close this thread and the team will keep the discussion going via email. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.