Deauthorized device continues to work

Options
VessV
VessV
Community Member

New user here. I put 1P on a few devices, and deauthorized my iPad but it continues to autofill passwords (both into apps, and into sites in Safari, with TouchID). Thankfully this is just me playing around learning the system, and not an actual security breach. But is this a malfunction or am I missing something?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPadOS 14.8.1 on iPad Air 2

Comments

• VessV
    VessV
    Community Member
    edited February 2022
    Options

Update with detail. If I deuathorize my iPad and open the 1Password app on my iPad, it immediately logs itself out as intended. But if I deuathorize it and then just go to websites in Safari and log in (without opening the 1P app), it continues to autofill logins.

Also if I "Require 2FA on next sign in" I get a notification at the top of the screen asking me for the one time code, but I can ignore it as it goes away after a few seconds, and merrily continue to autofill my logins.

Also both deuathorization and 2FA work as intended on my Android phone: deauthorization immediately logs out 1P no matter what I'm doing, and "Require 2FA on next sign in" actually requires it and immediately stops autofilling logins.

This discussion has been closed.