"Java script error in main process"

Options

Hello,
I've no any idea about how to reproduce the issue, but it happened twice in around 3 minutes. I had the 1Pass main app running in background and tried to open it with quick access and with main window, and in both cases I've seen the following warning, after a "loading" status of 40 seconds.

After to have completely closed 1Pass main app and have to relaunched it, it started to work again.

In case of necessity, here is my Java version from the macOS settings page: 8, update 321.

1Password Version: 80500103
Extension Version: 2.2.6
OS Version: 12.2 (21D49)

Comments

• Hi @wizard86pz:

I'm sorry you're running into trouble here! To investigate further, I'd like to ask you to collect a diagnostics report from 1Password so we can dig into what might be happening here.

1. Open and unlock 1Password for Mac
    2. Open Settings
    3. Choose Advanced > Send Diagnostics
    4. Click Reveal to locate the diagnostics on your computer
    5. Attach the diagnostics report to an email addressed to support+forum@1password.com. Include a link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/127006/java-script-error-in-main-process#latest and your username: wizard86pz in the email.

After emailing in, you'll receive a reply from BitBot with a support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to connect your conversation here with your email message.

Jack

• wizard86pz
    wizard86pz
    Community Member
    Options

I've not been able to reproduce it longer.

Just updated to build 80600006, I'm confide it was a random issue.

In case of new happening, I'll collect the needed info.

• Thank you @wizard86pz ! Should the issue return, we'll be here for you. Thanks for letting us know. 👍

This discussion has been closed.