7.9.3.BETA-1 (70903001) randomly crashing

Options
testastretta
testastretta
Community Member

Twice in the last two days, 7.9.3.BETA-1 (70903001) has "unexpectedly quit" when I have been away from my machine. I have the full dump that gets sent to Apple, and can send it via email or however you wish to avoid putting the whole thing here. The main bit:

OS Version: macOS 11.6.3 (20G415)
Report Version: 12
Bridge OS Version: 6.2 (19P744)

Time Awake Since Boot: 78000 seconds

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread: 8 Dispatch queue: com.agilebits.db.DatabaseOperationQueue

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Application Specific Information:
abort() called

Please let me know what else, if anything you need, and how to share it with you. This started with the latest beta release. Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• @testastretta

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com.

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/126936/7-9-3-beta-1-70903001-randomly-crashing#latest
    • Your forum username: testastretta

• Please do not post your diagnostic report to the forum. This is for your privacy and security.
      The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thanks very much!

• testastretta
    testastretta
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_tommy Thank you for the prompt response. Support ID is [#CXA-79227-243].

• Hi @testastretta:

It looks like Tommy got back to you via email, but I just wanted to follow up with you as well! :smile: Be sure to get in touch if you need anything in the future.

Jack

This discussion has been closed.